February 2023 will introduce many significant new vehicles, including two SUVs, an MPV, and an electric hatchback. Let’s examine the new cars that will soon be available in detail.
TOYOTA INNOVA CRYSTA DIESEL
Toyota Kirloskar Motor is now taking bookings for the upgraded Innova Crysta diesel manual model nationwide. Although its costs will be revealed in February, it is anticipated that deliveries will begin in late April. With a 2.4L diesel engine, the revamped model lineup will be available in four grades: G, GX, VX, and ZX. The MPV is available in 7- and 8-seat variations. Along with amenities like an 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system, an 8-way power adjustable driver seat, 7 airbags, ABS, EBD, VSC, hill start assist, etc., there will be five colour possibilities.
The French automaker’s first mass-market electric vehicle offered in India will be the Citroen eC3. The car will have a front-mounted electric motor and a 29.2kWh battery pack. The system produces a peak power of 57PS and a peak torque of 143Nm. On a full charge, the eC3’s electric range is 320 kilometres. There are two drive modes available. The Tata Tiago EV will compete against Citroen’s new electric hatchback, which will be available in Live and Feel trims. A 10.2-inch infotainment system with smartphone connectivity, a height-adjustable driver’s seat, dual front airbags, and many other features are included in its feature set.
MARUTI BREZZA CNG
In February 2023, the Maruti Suzuki Brezza CNG is expected to arrive on sale. The vehicle was recently displayed at this year’s Auto Expo, and the automaker has already begun distributing it throughout its dealership. It will have a factory-installed CNG kit and a 1.5L K15C petrol engine. The system is expected to produce 121.5Nm of torque and 88PS of stated power. According to the automaker, the Brezza CNG would have a 27 km/kg mileage. It can be available with both manual and automatic transmissions.
HYUNDAI VENUE FACELIFT
Early February 2023 is reportedly when Hyundai’s well-liked subcompact SUV, the Venue, will get a mid-life facelift. Five trim levels—E, S, S(O), SX, and SX—will be offered (O). Two gasoline and one diesel engines, measuring 1.2L naturally aspirated, 1.0L turbocharged, and 1.5L, are available for the upcoming 2023 Hyundai Venue facelift. The diesel one will be a bit more powerful than the current motor. With a 1.0L turbo-petrol engine, the revised Venue N-Line will be available in N6 and N8 variations.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be