Every day new research is being done in the electric car market. All the world’s major tech companies are also engaged in this work. Now another name has been added to it. That name is of the legendary Chinese tech company Xiaomi. Xiaomi has patented a new battery for its next electric car.
According to the report, the automobile division of Xiaomi Corporation has filed the patent. The company has patented a new power battery technology which will be used in its electric car. According to Gizmochina.com, the talk of Xiaomi making an electric car has been going on for a long time. Later, the company itself announced this and talked about creating a separate automobile unit. More than 500 engineers are engaged in research work in this unit. It is expected that by the middle of 2024, the first model of this car will come in front of the world. But, before any official announcement about the car, a new patent regarding the power battery surfaced. This power battery will be installed in Xiaomi’s car.
According to the patent documents, several rows of cells have been made in this power battery. It has many liquid cooling plates, liquid inlet, and liquid output components. Along with this, there are liquid cooling plates on both sides of the row of each cell. All this technical information shows that the company has made such a battery whose self-life will be more than the existing batteries and will also be safer.
This battery is expected to be used in the company’s upcoming car. However, industry experts are only speculating about this. The company has not given any official information about this.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be