There are already talks of Kia Motors showcasing the EV9 concept car at the Auto Expo to be held this month. Now the company can also showcase the new generation Carnival and Sorento SUV. Both these are family cars that will be placed above the Seltos in the company’s portfolio.
The new generation Carnival will be more extended, premium, and one of the longest cars in its segment, measuring over 5 meters. It will also get more luxury and more space with a longer wheelbase. The current Carnival is similar, but this new generation model also gets a lot of technology on the rear seats. Like two screens have been given in their interior design. While the materials used to make its interiors and the design now gives the feel of a luxury car. It gets luxury features like sliding doors, multi-zone climate control, and leg rests for the rear seats. The new Carnival will also continue to get the 2.2L diesel engine, which is mated to an automatic gearbox as standard.
The company can also display another big product of its Sorento, a 7-seater SUV from Kia. It can give tough competition to the Hyundai Tucson present in the market. The new generation Sorento is quite extensive. In which a 7-seater setup will be available with three rows. Along with this, many premium features will also be available in it. Which also includes ADAS features of Level 2. Globally, it comes with a hybrid petrol or a powerful turbo petrol engine.
However, something needs to be said about their launch. But they are expected to be launched this year. The price of the new Carnival is expected to be higher now.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be