The official announcement from Kia India is that it will exhibit 10 vehicles at the 2023 Auto Show. The business will display its prototype EV9 SUV, foreshadowing the brand’s premium electric SUV. Additionally, at the 16th Indian Auto Expo, Kia will reveal a sizable RV (Recreational Vehicle).
Although Kia hasn’t given the RV a name, it’s most likely the new Kia Carnival, which is already available in some overseas markets. The company will also display specialised automobiles, such as sportier and limited-edition models of its current lineup. Additionally, Kia could display its international SUVs, such as the Sorento 7-seater SUV, during the auto show.
The Kia Pavilion will also provide visitors with an immersive experience through a variety of audience engagement activities, including the Kia EV6 Simulator zone, Technology zone featuring a live demonstration of Kia Connect, KIN wall of fame highlighting Kia’s success milestone, and smart plastic recycling unit, among other things.
New Kia Carnival 2023
The new Carnival features an all-new exterior and an entirely new interior. It has a 3,090mm wheelbase, which is 30mm longer than the previous generation. The overall length has grown by 40mm to 5,155mm, while the overall width has grown by 10mm to 1995mm. The larger dimensions assure more interior space. The 7-seater Carnival has a boot capacity of 627 litres with all seats upright. This capacity may be expanded by folding the rear seats to 2905 litres.
It has a new 12.3-inch digital driver display and a 12.3-inch touchscreen infotainment system with wireless connectivity. A brand-new “Rear Passenger View & Talk” option is available on the new Carnival. Instead of turning around in their seat, front passengers can utilise this technology to check on the people in the backseat using a small camera connected to the infotainment system. The Recreational Vehicle has forward collision-avoidance assist, lane keeping assist, blind spot detection, speed limit assist, driver attention warning, blind spot view monitoring, high beam assist, smart cruise control, lane following assist, surround view monitor, seven airbags, VSM, and ESC for safety and security.
The global-spec model offers three engine options: a 290 horsepower, 3.5-litre GDi V6 Smartstream engine; a 268 horsepower, 3.5-liter MPi petrol V6; and a 199 horsepower, 2.2-litre Smartstream diesel engine. Our market will introduce the diesel variant.
New Kia EV9 Concept
The Kia EV9 electric SUV concept premiered at the 2021 LA Auto Show. Its dimensions are 4,929mm in length, 2,055mm in width, 1,790mm in height, and 3,099mm in wheelbase. The concept SUV is built on the same modular E-GMP electric car architecture that supports the Kia EV6, Hyundai Ioniq 5, and the Ioniq 6. It has a 77.4kWh lithium-ion polymer battery pack and can travel up to 483 km or 300 mm on a single charge.
The next-generation Hyundai Santa Fe platform, which isn’t offered in our market, serves as the foundation for the three-row Sorento 7-seater SUV. The SUV offers various engines, including turbocharged gasoline, diesel, self-charging gasoline hybrid, and plug-in hybrid electric vehicles (PHEV). The Jeep Meridian and the Skoda Kodiaq are rivals of the fourth-generation Kia Sorento.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be