Kia Motor has recently unveiled its upcoming EV9 concept SUV and the new-generation KA4 (Carnival) at the Auto Expo 2023. The Kia Seltos facelift launch was also expected, but it has yet to happen. The SUV is already on sale in the US and South Korea. The company can launch it in India in April 2023.
Its design could be similar to the global-spec model, with a tiger nose front grille with LED headlamps, signature lighting, integrated vertically shaped fog lamps with DRLs and a revised front bumper.
On the inside, it gets a 10.25-inch digital instrument cluster, a 10.25-inch infotainment system with wireless Android Auto and Apple CarPlay, automatic AC with rear AC vents, an electric parking brake and more. An electric panoramic sunroof has also been given, like the current model.
It is powered by a new 1.5-litre four-cylinder turbocharged petrol engine that generates 158 Bhp of max power and 260 Nm of peak torque. Its engine is paired with a 6-speed manual and a 7-speed DCT gearbox.
In terms of safety features, this car can get great features like Adaptive Cruise Control, Forward Collision-Avoidance System, Blind Spot Collision-Avoidance Assist, Blind Spot Detection, and Automatic Emergency Braking. In terms of price, it starts from Rs. 10.69 Lakh and can go up to Rs. 17.39 Lakh.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be