Kia recently announced its new investment of Rs 2,000 crore for its research and development program and manufacturing centre for electric cars in the country. The company has to expand its EV product lineup with two new models by 2025. The upcoming Kia EV utility vehicles will be produced at the company’s Anantapur plant. At the same time, the new Kia compact SUV with the code name AY will be available for sale in 2025.
2023 Updated Seltos will come this year
In 2023, Kia may introduce its best-selling mid-size SUV Seltos and KA4 (New Generation Carnival) MPV with significant updates. However, the dates of their launch have yet to be revealed. According to the reports, the Seltos facelift will arrive by mid-year, while the new Carnival could be introduced in the second half of this year.
2023 Kia Seltos Facelift
The Seltos facelift will get a new 1.5L turbo petrol engine, as seen in the new-generation Hyundai Verna and Creta. This engine will generate a maximum power of 160bhp and torque of 253Nm. It can be mated to a 6-speed manual or a 7-speed DCT automatic gearbox. Also, this SUV will get the option of a 1.5L petrol engine with 115bhp output, which will be brought with a 6-speed manual iMT gearbox. The car will also get navigation-based smart cruise control, a new 10.25-inch digital instrument cluster, a 10.25-inch touchscreen infotainment system, a surround-view monitor, highway driving assistance, a tire pressure monitoring system, panoramic sunroof, and an Advanced Driver Assistance System (ADAS).
2023 New Kia ka4
New Generation Kia Carnival will now come with the new name KA4. The SUV-like look includes the signature ‘tiger nose’ grille with a diamond pattern, chrome finish on the lower air intake, sleek headlamps, a faux skid plate, black finished A-B and D-pillars and taillamps with LED light bar. Will be given. Its cabin will have many features, including two 12.3-inch displays, a wireless charger, a premium sound system, powered front seats and ADAS. This MPV will come in three seating configurations 7, 9 and 11. The new Kia KA4 will get a turbo diesel engine capable of producing 199bhp and 440Nm. It is made of an aluminium block and will be 20 kg lighter than the current engine.
Will compete with Hyundai Creta
The new Seltos will compete with Hyundai’s Creta, the same engine as the Seltos has used in this car; except for the look, its other features are similar to the Seltos to a great extent.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be