Korean carmaker Kia has officially revealed the concept of EV9. According to reports, the Kia EV9 7-seater electric SUV is scheduled to be on sale in 2023 or 2024. This electric prototype debuted at the LA Auto Show in November 2021. It gives a sneak peek at the company’s newest, most powerful electric car model, the range-topping flagship.
The Kia EV9 concept previews a full-size SUV with a length closer to 5 metres. The idea has dimensions of 4,929mm in length, 2,055mm in width, 1,790mm in height, and a 3,099mm wheelbase. It is smaller than a Range Rover, which will soon have its electric version.
The Kia EV9 concept is based on the company’s Opposites United design ethos. The tough EV has an updated version of Kia’s Digital “Tiger Face” front grille, which makes room for a fresh front air vent design. This lowers the vehicle’s front bulk and boosts aerodynamics. A solar panel is built into the hood vent duct region to enable the Concept EV9 to recover some of the electricity it consumes. This provides BEV owners with a backup energy source when they are far from a charging point.
The Opposites United design philosophy of the corporation serves as the foundation for the Kia EV9 prototype. The rugged EV gets a revised version of Kia’s Digital “Tiger Face” front grille, which creates a place for a brand-new front air vent design. This reduces the vehicle’s front bulk and improves aerodynamics. To help Concept EV9 recover some of the electricity it uses, a solar panel is integrated into the area of the hood vent duct. This gives BEV owners a backup energy source when they are away from a charging station.
The Kia EV9 concept is built around the same modular E-GMP electric vehicle architecture that supports the Kia EV6, Hyundai Ioniq 5, and Ioniq 6. It has the 77.4kWh most giant lithium-ion polymer battery pack of the EV6. According to the manufacturer, the all-electric SUV has a driving range of up to 483 kilometres (300 miles) on a single charge.
Additionally, it has a 350 kW charger equipped with the most recent ultra-fast charging technology, enabling its sophisticated battery electric powertrain to recharge from 10% to 80% of its capacity in 20 to 30 minutes. Twin motors are used in the EV9’s four-wheel drive configuration, and they can reportedly accelerate from 0 to 100 kilometres per hour (kph) in less than 5 seconds.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be