Luxury car manufacturer Jeep introduced its demanding Grand Cherokee as a 5-seater luxury SUV car. The company has designed this SUV car in mind both luxury and off-road combinations. The price of this new SUV has been kept at Rs 77.5 lakh. Let us give you information about the unique features available in it.
The price of this new Jeep Grand Cherokee car has been kept at Rs 77.5 lakh. This full luxury SUV car has been designed keeping in mind off-road driving. The grille design in Cherokee gives a more premium look to this 5-seater SUV car.
Talking about the interior of this new Grand Cherokee, an attempt has been made to give it a more luxurious design by giving it a black look compared to the current model. In this SUV, you can see leather seats with a panoramic sunroof and connected car technology. Latest Car News Apart from this, the interior of this luxury car also gets a 10.1-inch touchscreen radio, 10.25-inch instrument cluster panel with 10.25-inch passenger display for the first time in this segment.
The company has used a 2.0l turbo petrol engine in this SUV, paired with an 8-speed automatic gearbox. The new Grand Cherokee also uses the Quadra-Trac 4*4, like the rest of the Jeeps, with different modes for different terrains.
All safety features like ADAS are also present in the new Grand SUV Cherokee. Such as Full-Speed Forward Collision Warning Plus Pedestrian Emergency Braking System, Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop & Go, Blind Spot and Cross Path Detection System, Passive Pedestrian Protection System, Driver Activity Detection System, Active Lane Management System and Cross-Side Collision Warning system is also available to avoid.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be