Hyundai has emerged as the biggest company after Tata in the Indian automobile industry, and now the fierce competition is seen between Kia Seltos and Hyundai Creta. Jeep can introduce a mid-size SUV to compete with these two, as the Avenger will be launched soon in India. Its price is also going to be significantly lower. Jeep is set to increase its sales in India next year in 2023 with new product launches. Jeep India will introduce the locally assembled Wrangler in March 2021, priced up to Rs 77.50 lakh (ex-showroom). This SUV is 11 lakh less than the fourth-gen model. Along with building global SUVs locally, the American auto major recently launched the Grand Cherokee, made in India.
Let us tell you that the Ranjangaon production plant in Maharashtra, which locally assembles the Jeep Grand Cherokee, has become the first unit outside North America to roll out the 5th generation model. The Jeep Meridian full-size 7-seater SUV was launched in May 2022, with prices starting at Rs 29.90 lakh and going up to Rs 36.95 lakh for the top-spec trim (ex-showroom). Growth is expected next year as well. Jeep will ramp up its production with new product launches in the next calendar year.
Last CY, Jeep registered 12,136 units and has seen a 130 per cent year-on-year sales growth over the previous year. Latest car News Jeep sells the Compass, Meridian, Wrangler and Grand Cherokee domestically and debuted the Compass Trailhawk earlier this year. Jeep expects 20 per cent growth in 2023. However, the details of the next set of portfolios for 2023 are yet to be revealed.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be