American automaker Jeep has revamped its portfolio for the Jeep Compass in India. The company has discontinued the current base variant of Compass in India. The base variant of Compass Sport Petrol is manual. After which now, the base variant of this car is a 7-speed DCT gearbox model with a 1.4-litre turbo petrol engine. The discontinued variant was offered with a 1.4-litre turbo-petrol engine. This engine generates 163 PS of power and 250 Nm of torque. This engine used to come with a 6-speed manual transmission. After its discontinuation, now only the 2.0-litre diesel engine of the Compass is offered with a manual transmission option. This engine generates a power of 172 PS and a torque of 350 Nm.
The company has discontinued only the manual transmission variant with the 1.4-litre turbo petrol engine, while the automatic transmission variant with the same engine can still be bought. There has been no tampering with the prices of this car. Now the price of the lowest variant of this car is Rs.21.09. While the ex-showroom price of its top model is Rs 31.29 lakh. It is a very popular SUV known for its strength and performance. This car competes with cars like Volkswagen Tiguan, Tata Harrier, Citroën C5 Aircross and Hyundai Tucson in the Indian market. Apart from this, no other changes have been made in any of the variants of this car.
The discontinued variant of Compass gets features like second-row AC vents, an 8.4-inch touchscreen infotainment display, ABS with EBS, electronic stability control, four speakers, dual-front airbags, reverse parking camera. The car is popular due to its powerful features and attractive price tag, yet it could sell better.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be