Jeep India has introduced new, limited-edition Compass and Meridian SUVs. The pricing of the Jeep Compass Club Edition is Rs 20.99 lakh, while the Jeep Meridian Club Edition is Rs 27.75 lakh (all, ex-showroom). One must keep in mind that these deals are only good till February 18th. The customised versions of the SUV, based on the base trim, will only be offered in small quantities. The Club Editions are about Rs. 1.08 lakh and 2.35 lakh less expensive than the base Compass Sport and Meridian Limited models.
Compared to the standard model, a few exterior changes are made to the Jeep Compass Club Edition and the Meridian Club Edition. On the tailgate of the SUVs is a badge that reads “Club Edition.” On the bonnet, there is a special decal as well.
Jeep Compass Club Edition Rs 20.99 lakh
Jeep Meridian Club Edition Rs 27.75 lakh
The Compass special edition comes with similar features to their base trim, including an 8.4-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Uconnect-5 and wireless Android Auto, Apple CarPlay support, and Bluetooth connectivity, a 3.5-inch multi-info display in the instrument cluster, 4 speakers, a front and rear seat centre armrests, back seat AC vents, rear parking sensors and camera, rear wiper and defogger, driver’s seat height adjustment, engine start/stop, power windows, power adjustable wing mirror.
The Jeep Meridian Club Edition is equipped with a 10.1-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, a 7-inch instrument cluster, a wireless charger, rear parking sensors and a rearview camera, keyless entry with push-button start, engine start/stop button, 6 airbags, dual-zone climate control, auto-dimming IRVM, ABS with EBD, ESC, TCS, TPMS, HAS, uConnect connectivity, cruise control,
The 2.0L diesel engine with 168 horsepower and the 6-speed manual transmission are used in the Meridian special edition to provide power. The 163 horsepower, 1.4L turbocharged petrol engine that powers the standard Jeep Compass is mated to a 7-speed DCT automatic transmission in the Club Edition model.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be