This season will see potentially substantial breakthrough model debuts, electric powertrain options, and technical developments in the Indian automobile sector. While there will be a huge influx of contemporary recreational vehicles (SUVs/MPVs), the automakers will also add some additional models to their lineup of compact cars. Let’s look at the new tiny automobiles that are prepared to hit the market.
HYUNDAI GRAND I10 NIOS FACELIFT
The revised Grand i10 Nios hatchback’s pricing will be unveiled on January 20, 2023, according to the South Korean carmaker. At the aforementioned time, the updated Hyundai Aura will also be available for the market. The appearance of the 2023 Hyundai Grand i10 Nios has been marginally altered, and significant features include a bigger grille, LED DRLs in the appearance of triangles, reworked bumpers, 15-inch dual-tone alloy rims, and LED taillamps. The hatchback’s interior has an 8-inch touchscreen navigation system with speech detection, wireless smartphone charging, and automated temperature control. The revised version will provide 1.2L gasoline and CNG fuel choices.
Pre-orders for the Citroen eC3 electrified hatchback would be accepted starting on January 22, 2023, and the vehicle will go on sale in February. A 29.2kWh rechargeable battery capacity and a front-mounted electronic generator make up the EV’s propulsion. The battery can generate a maximum of 143 Nm of torque and 57 bhp of horsepower. The eC3 is advertised as having a 320 km ARAI-certified endurance. It has a regenerative regenerative mechanism and two driving modes, Standard and Eco. Citroen claims that the eC3 can accelerate from 0 to 60 kilometres per hour in 6.8 seconds and reach a peak speed of 107 kilometres per hour. It is compatible with both the common charger and DC quick charging.
MG AIR EV
A revolutionary tiny electrified automobile introduction for early 2023 has been announced by MG Motor India. The prototype, known as the MG Air EV, will be the second all-electric vehicle from the British carmaker in India and its smallest vehicle. Its circumference will be about 2.9 metres. Tata AutoComp will supply the LFP-cell energy that will power the MG EV. The estimated battery capacity is between 200 and 300 kilometres. It most likely has a single front-axle powertrain with around 68 horsepower of power. The MG Air EV will be equipped with a sunroof, a dual-screen infotainment system with two 10.25-inch panels, linked car technology, voice controls, etc.
TATA PUNCH CNG/ALTROZ CNG
This year, Tata Motors will release the Strike and Altroz CNG variants. Both models are facilitated by Dyna-pro technologies and have a 1.2L Revotron gasoline powertrain. When operating in CNG capacity, the system produces a maximal horsepower of 77 bhp and a maximum torque of 97 Nm. Two CNG tanks with a cumulative population of 60 litres are included with the Tata Punch CNG and Altroz CNG. The containers are said to be constructed of a cutting-edge polymer that guards against leaks and heat accidents. The automaker claims that the CNG versions of the compact cars would have a mileage of over 25 km/kg. There is a micro switch on the CNG models.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be