Recently Toyota’s new Innova Highcross has been introduced in India. It will compete with cars like XUV700, Safari, and Hector Plus in the country. The Innova Highcross, being an MPV, is as expensive as a premium SUV. Therefore, the MPV profile of the Innova Highcross gets hidden compared to these cars. The car is aggressive from the front, which is quite different from the company’s Fortuner SUV.
So today, we compare it with Safari, Hector Plus and XUV700.
The Innova High Cross has a maximum length of 4,755 mm for these four cars. While the size of the Hector Plus is 4,720 mm, the length of the XUV700 is 4,696 mm, and the length of the Safari is 4,661 mm. On the other hand, the Innova Hycross is 1,845mm wide, the Safari is 1,894mm, the XUV 700 is 1,890mm, and the Hector Plus is 1,835mm. The Hycross MPV is the tallest, with 1,795mm, while the Safari stands at 1,786mm. The Hycross gets the most extended wheelbase of 2,850mm, while the XUV 700 and Hector Plus get a wheelbase of 2,750mm and the Safari gets a wheelbase of 2,741mm.
The XUV700 and Hector Plus only get a petrol engine option, while the Highcross gets a robust hybrid powertrain with a 2.0-litre TNGA petrol engine. This engine produces 171.6 bhp power and 205 Nm torque. It gets a CVT gearbox. Powered by a strong hybrid powertrain, the car produces 183.8 hp of power and 206 Nm of torque. This option gets an e-drive with a sequential shift gearbox.
The XUV700 gets a 2.0L TGDi petrol engine, which produces 197 bhp power and 380 Nm torque. Along with this, a 2.2L CRDi diesel engine is also available in it, which generates a power of 182 bhp and torque of 420-newton meters. Both manual and automatic options are available in this car.
The Safari gets a 2.0L diesel engine producing 168 bhp and 350 Nm of torque, which is mated to an automatic and manual transmission.
MG Hector Plus has a 1.5-litre turbo petrol engine. This engine produces 141 bhp power and 250 Nm torque. It also gets a 2.0-litre diesel engine option. This engine produces 168 bhp power and 350 Nm torque.
Talking about the features, the XUV700 is the only car to get a dual 10.5-inch display. MG Hector Plus gets a 14-inch portrait touchscreen. At the same time, only the ADAS system is available in XUV 700 and Hycross, which can be seen in updated versions of Safari and Hector. The XUV 700 only gets the option of all-wheel drive.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be