Toyota will give its new Innova Hycross to Maruti Suzuki as part of the ongoing model-sharing partnership between Toyota-Suzuki. Maruti Suzuki will launch it with its nameplate, but some changes will be made before that. Maruti’s Hycross model has also been seen during testing on Indian roads. Now it is being said in the media reports that the new Maruti MPV based on Hycross can be introduced by August 2023. The new Maruti premium MPV will be sold through the Nexa dealership network. The company’s Ertiga and XL6 are already present in the affordable MPV space, while Maruti Suzuki will make its way into the premium MPV segment with the new Hycross -based MPV.
The new Innova Hycross is based on the monocoque TNGA-C platform with a front-wheel-drive layout. It is equipped with many segment-leading features, which will also be found in the new MPV of Maruti Suzuki based on it. The MPV includes features like a dual pan panoramic sunroof, ventilated and powered front seats, dual-zone climate control, powered second-row seats with ottoman function, and a 10-inch touchscreen infotainment system with connected car tech and a 360-degree camera. All these features will also be in Maruti Suzuki MPV.
It will be the first Maruti Suzuki car with ADAS technology features like automatic emergency braking and lane assist. It will also get vehicle stability control, six airbags, and front and rear parking sensors. Its price is expected to be more than 20 lakhs. The new MPV will directly compete with cars like Kia Carnival and Innova Hycross. This could also affect the sales of 7-seater SUVs, including Hyundai Alcazar, Tata Safari, and Mahindra XUV700.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be