The Fronx will be marketed through Maruti’s Nexa outlets; valuations will be released in April.
Along with the eagerly anticipated 5-door Jimny, Maruti Suzuki debuted the Fronx SUV, which is inspired by the Baleno, at Auto Expo 2023. The Fronx SUV is currently accepting reservations, and sales will begin in April of this season.
There are five edit levels for the Fronx: Sigma, Delta, Delta+, Zeta, and Alpha. It has two available engines: a 90 horsepower, 1.2-liter gasoline powertrain, and a 100 horsepower, 1.0-liter turbo-petrol Boosterjet turbocharger, both of which include moderate hybrid technology from Maruti Suzuki.
Check out the article on the characteristics included in every trimming below. Now that we have access to some images of the entry-level Sigma model.
Outside, Inside, and Amenities
The Fronx Sigma has steel wheels, black door knobs, and black wing mirrors, as demonstrated in the pictures. Although they are on the inventory list, this variant is not equipped with wheel coverings.
The Fronx Sigma’s interior features a dual-tone, black and blue design along with standard features like retractable window panes, steering angle tilt, and even automated temperature regulation. The steering column lacks controls, and the radio is not factory installed.
60:40 split folding rear seats, keyless entry and ignition, and textile upholstery coverings are further features available. Reverse parking monitors, hill-hold assist, twin airbags, and ESP all contribute to protection.
The Fronx line has two powertrain choices, as was previously noted. However, the 1.2-liter internal combustion engine with 90 horsepower in the Sigma model is exclusively mated with a 5-speed conventional mechanism. The premium Delta and Delta+ trims with identical powertrain are available with a 5-speed transmission.
Anticipated Cost and Completion Deadlines
Valuations for the Fronx will be lower than those for the Brezza SUV since it will be marketed via Maruti Suzuki’s Nexa network. According to retailer estimates, delivery of the Fronx’s less expensive models will commence at the end of May or the start of June.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be