Hyundai will reveal the Ioniq 5’s prices during the 2023 Auto Show, which will also showcase the Ioniq 6 electric car.
As many of its vehicles are scheduled to be displayed at the upcoming Auto Expo in Greater Noida next week, Hyundai Motor India Limited (HMIL) is anticipated to make a significant impression. The South Korean car giant will use the prestigious motor show as an occasion to reveal the prices for the Ioniq 5 luxury electric engine, whose formal reservations have already begun.
The unique E-GMP skateboard construction serves as the foundation for the Hyundai Ioniq 5, which has garnered praise all over the world. It may cost between Rs. 45 and 50 lahks in India, making it less expensive than its brother, the Kia EV6 (ex-showroom). It has a tonne of amenities both inside and out and can be ordered with RWD.
The Ioniq 5 for India has a solitary electric generator with a maximum output of 217 horsepower and 350 Nm, and a 72.6 kWh battery pack will power it. It claims to have a 631 km cruising capability on a single battery charge and can recharge from 10% to 80% in 18 minutes. A hybrid engine will accompany the 2022 World Car of the Year.
The recent international premiere of the Hyundai Ioniq 6 puts it in competition with vehicles like the Tesla Model 3. It shares several features with the Ioniq 5, such as the pedestal, and sports a vintage aesthetic with contemporary touches. While these two EVs are established, it has yet to be discovered if Hyundai will unveil a concept vehicle that is close to commercialization and gives a sneak peek at a forthcoming mini SUV.
The five-seater has already been seen evaluating a few times and will compete against the Tata Punch when it is released in late 2023. It will be built on the same chassis as the Grand i10 Nios and have a 1.2-litre NA petrol engine with MT and AMT transmission options. Hyundai will also bring the Nexo fuel cell electrified vehicle as an automation showcase.
Along with the Hyundai SPOT, a miniature prototype showcasing its transportation innovation, etc., Hyundai’s ADAS (Advanced Drive Assistance System)-based innovations will also be on exhibit.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be