Interior, the Hyundai Venue N Line is packed with amenities and has undergone a number of structural and distinctive technological upgrades. Recently, Hyundai Motor India Limited (HMIL) debuted the Venue N Line, which comes in two variations: N6 and N8. Priced at Rs. 12.16 lakh and Rs. 13.30 lakh, correspondingly (ex-showroom), the achievement vehicle distinguishes it from the other small SUVs thanks to its distinctive N Line-specific design and upholstery. The Venue N Line offers several cosmetic updates and technical upgrades over the regular model.
Other aesthetic upgrades incorporate a twin exhaust system, front and rear bumpers completed in red, side sills, and roof rails, as well as brake pinion gears depicted in contrasts red. The country’s furthermore automaker has improved the handling qualities of the foundation and made the combustion component throatier.
The Hyundai Venue N Line’s 1.0-liter three-cylinder turbo GDI petrol engine has a potential energy generation of 120 PS and a maximal potential production of 172 Nm. Using sluggish paddle shifters, a seven-speed DCT connects the engine to the transmission. It also boasts an interactive chassis that adds to its athletic capabilities dynamically.
Additionally welcome features are the adjusted suspension and disc brakes on all four wheels. A hovering display multimedia screen with Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, Alexa support, Google Assistant, more than 60 Bluelink functions, N Line inlays, aluminium brakes, a smart dashcam with two cameras, cruise control, an automated temperature monitoring mechanism, etc. are all included in the interior.
Six airbags, several drive settings, a completely computerized instrumentation panel, upscale leather seat coverings, an SOS feature, and a three-year, unlimited-mile comprehensive automotive insurance are also provided to the customers. The Venue N Line should not be overlooked because to its best-in-class build quality, drivability, alluring appearance, and feature-packed upholstery, to name a few.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be