The Hyundai Nexo Fuel Cell Electric Vehicle (FCEV) was displayed at the Auto Expo 2023. Hyundai showcased the Nexo at the 2020 Auto Expo. Hyundai also did a feasibility study for fuel-cell electric vehicles in India. The Hyundai Nexo FCEV comes with SUV styling, with an SUV-ish silhouette and the brand’s signature cascading grille.
A complete LED lighting system is available with a split headlamp setup with LED DRLs on top and a triangular headlamp setup on the front bumper.
Its highlights include a floating roof, slim D-pillar, integrated flush door handles, triangular size rear window etc. Along with this, integrated LED turn indicators and 5-spoke alloy wheels have also been provided in the new models.
The dashboard of the new Hyundai NEXO has two LCDs, one of which is a 12.3 touchscreen infotainment unit. It comes with a navigation system. The second is a 7-inch digital driver’s display. Its seats are made from vegan leather and textile piping. The floor mats and headliners are made from eco-fibres (cane sugar). The interiors come in two colour combinations one is single-tone Meteor Blue, and the other is dual-tone Stone Shell Grey.
The luggage capacity in the Nexo FCEV is 461 litres which can be expanded up to 1466 litres by folding the rear seats. It also gets a Krell sound system which includes two tweeters, 4 door speakers, a centre speaker and a sub-woofer. It also gets a power tailgate and an expansive sunroof. Hyundai’s Advanced Drive Assistant System, or ADAS, has been given in the Nexo FCEV. ADAS has many features, like a blind-spot rear-view monitor, lane following assist, remote smart parking assist, and forward collision.
The Hyundai NEXO is built on a new vehicle architecture that comes with a host of benefits. Its battery is given on the trunk. Its fuel cell system has also been improved. It comes with a 95kW fuel cell. Its maximum power output is to generate 161bhp and 395Nm of torque.
The company has claimed that the car can accelerate from 0 to 100 kmph in 9.2 seconds before hitting a top speed of 179km/h. It offers a driving range of 666km (WLTP) or 756km (NEDC or New European Driving Cycle).
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be