Hyundai Motors will soon launch its new sub-compact SUV in India, which has been spotted testing ahead of launch. According to company sources, this SUV has an entirely new design and features, given the AI3 codename. According to reports, the company may present it at the 2023 Auto Expo.
Spy shots of the recently spotted Hyundai Micro SUV give us some insight into the exterior, features and design.
The spy shots of the 2023 Hyundai Micro SUV have it all covered. But in its front, exteriors like projector headlamps, LED DRL, round shape headlights, and new design tail lights can be seen.
Talking about the dimensions of the 2023 Hyundai Micro SUV, this car will be smaller than the company’s discontinued hatchback Santro. The SUV measures 3595 mm in length, 1595 mm in width, and 1575 mm in height. With this dimension, a wheelbase of 2400 mm has been given.
2023 Hyundai Micro SUV Features
Talking about the features, according to the reports, apart from the connectivity of Android Auto and Apple CarPlay, the company will get an 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Blue Link connectivity, digital instrument cluster, electric sunroof, three driving modes, 6 airbags, dual colour tone, auto Features like climate control, cruise control, seat belt reminder, auto AC, anti-lock braking system with EBD will be given.
2023 Hyundai Micro SUV Engine
Talking about the engine, according to the reports, the company can launch this micro SUV in the market with two engines. The first engine in this is a 1.0-litre naturally aspirated petrol engine that generates 75 bhp power and 95 Nm torque. The second engine is a 1.0-litre turbo petrol engine that can generate 99 Bhp power and 172 Nm peak torque. Both these engines can be given with a 5-speed manual and 5-speed AMT gearbox.
2023 Hyundai Micro SUV Rivals
After its launch in the market, this micro SUV of Hyundai will compete directly with the famous Tata Punch in this segment.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be