The demand for electric automobiles in the Indian market is increasing rapidly. Today, many startups and big companies are introducing more than one new and powerful electric automobile in the market. It will be much better for India in the coming times when people can get rid of petrol and diesel automobiles. In this news, today we will give you information about a powerful electric car in which you will get a better range, and the price will also fit perfectly in your budget.
Hyundai Kona EV 2024:
Although the Hyundai Kona EV was introduced in December 2022, you most likely missed out on certain information that we want you to know. The new electric Kona SUV 2024 model is highly advanced and safe. The electric vehicle can accelerate from 0 to 100 kilometers per hour in 9.7 seconds and has a certified range of 452 kilometers per charge. There are three driving modes: Eco, Comfort, and Sport. Exterior. A very good response from the customers was seen regarding this car. The same car was ranked fourth in the best-selling list of electric cars in 2022.
Battery and Motor Power and Range of Hyundai Kona Electric Car:
A 39.2 kilo-watt lithium-ion polymer battery will be found in this vehicle. This allows you to see how a superior electric motor can be combined with power producing a respectable amount of torque.
The same battery in this automobile needs 5 to 6 hours to charge completely. When using a 50 kW DC fast charger to charge this vehicle, it takes 57 minutes to go from empty to 80% charged. This makes it much easier to charge the automobile completely quickly. This electric car shows a strong range of 452 km on a single charge.
Hyundai Kona EV 2024 Exterior:
Regarding the exterior, the Kona EV has a clear, streamlined bonnet that enables it to fly through the air and reach great speeds. The vehicle boasts powerful dual headlights that shine in the dark. The tight grills on the Kona EV help the car’s aerodynamics. The automobile is available in several tones of two colors. It has a charging port on the front that displays the charge level.
The Kona EV 2024 model is bigger than the previous version, measuring 4180 mm in length, 1800 mm in width, and 1570 mm in height. The car’s wheelbase is 2600 mm. These proportions for the electric version will improve the car’s overall performance and range. The Kona has more inside space with broader legroom, a larger boot, and a longer wheelbase than the previous models.
Hyundai Kona EV 2024 Interior:
Little interior design differences between Kona EV and other electric cars on the road serve to distinguish it from them. The additional inside features include options for driver ventilation, metal brakes, a sunroof, wireless charging, and many others. Hyundai made sure that the new Kona was quieter, and the double-laminated, thicker floor carpet and 19-inch sound-absorbing wheels are to thank for that. You may use the Kona 2023 to transform your smartphone or digital watch into a wireless auto key. Sounds Incredible! The electric vehicle includes six airbags as a safety feature.
Hyundai Kona EV 2024 Price:
Talking about the price of this car, you get to see such a better range, battery power as well as the facility of fast charging. Due to this, the price of this car should have been higher. You can easily make it your own at a starting price of around Rs 23.84 lakh (ex-showroom).
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be