At the 2023 Auto Expo, which opens on January 11, the Korean automaker Hyundai is getting ready to introduce a wide selection of new vehicles. The business will likely reveal the Ioniq 5 electric crossover’s costs at the yearly gathering. Additionally, at the 16th iteration of the Indian auto exhibition, the redesigned Creta and the new Verna sedan might make their Indian debut. According to a recent report, Hyundai will also display the recently revealed Ioniq 6 electric sedan at the auto show.
The brand’s third electric car, following the Kona EV and the Ioniq 5, had its debut in June 2022. The Hyundai Prophecy concept, also displayed at the 2023 Auto Show, served as its initial sneak peek. The Hyundai Ioniq 6 is the second Hyundai product to use the E-GMP skateboard architecture. The same platform supports the Kia EV6 and the Hyundai Ioniq 5. This skateboard architecture works with scalable battery sizes, rear- or all-wheel drive configurations, a flat floor for optimal passenger space, and EV-specific proportions.
The Hyundai Ioniq 6 is made with a drag coefficient of just 0.21 in mind. The electric vehicle has cameras in place of the typical outside rearview mirrors, and flush door handles. The EV’s rear has pixel-style LED taillights, a rear spoiler with a ducktail, and a curved shoulder line.
The sedan’s interior features a two-spoke steering wheel, dual 12-inch touchscreens for infotainment and driver display, and a flat center console. The Ioniq 6 has dimensions of 4855mm long, 1880mm wide, 1495mm tall, and a 2950mm wheelbase.
Two battery size options are available for the new Hyundai Ioniq 6: 53kWh and 77kWh. The lower-spec variant comes with a single-motor RWD setup as standard, while the higher-spec variant offers a dual-motor AWD option. While the RWD arrangement generates 228bhp and 350Nm, the Dual Motor develops 302bhp and 605Nm. The RWD variant with a 53kWh battery has a 429km range, while the RWD with a 77.4kWh battery has a 614km range. AWD models have a 583km WLTP-certified range.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be