Hyundai Motors will launch its new electric SUV, Ioniq 5 (Hyundai Ioniq 5 electric SUV), on January 11 2023, competing directly with Kia Motors’ electric car Kia EV6.
After launching the Ioniq 5 electric SUV, its price will be announced at the 2023 Auto Expo, but before the launch, the company has opened the booking window for this electric SUV.
To book Ioniq 5 electric SUV, customers can book it by visiting the company’s official website or their nearest Hyundai dealership. The company has fixed a token amount of Rs 1 lakh for booking this electric SUV.
Hyundai Motors will showcase the Ioniq 5 electric SUV at the Auto Expo 2023 under its Beyond Mobility World theme.
Hyundai Motors has given a 72.6 kWh capacity battery pack in this electric SUV that can generate 214 Bhp power and 350 Nm peak torque. Apart from the regular charger, the company has also given the option of a fast charger for charging this battery.
The company claims that this battery pack gets charged from 0 to 80 per cent in 18 minutes with the 350 kW DC charger provided for fast charging.
Regarding the driving range of the Ionic 5 electric SUV, the company claims that once full charge, this car gives a range of 631 km. But an announcement has yet to be made regarding its top speed.
The Ioniq 5 Electric SUV features include a 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster, 8-speaker sound system by Bose, wireless charging, rain-sensing wipers, 12.3-inch touchscreen infotainment system with navigation, auto defogger, power tailgate and many more Features included.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be