South Korean car company Hyundai has increased the prices of the Ionic-5 electric car. In this news, we are telling you why the company has increased its prices and now what is its new price.
If you are planning to buy Hyundai’s Ionic-5 electric car, then definitely read this news once because the company has increased the price of this car up to one lakh rupees.
While launching in India, this car was launched by Hyundai at an introductory price. This price was Rs 44.95 lakh. At the time of launch, it was informed by the company that the price for this car would remain only till the initial 500 units. After this, the prices can be changed. According to the information, the company has received more than 650 bookings for this car in a month. After this, the company increased its price by abolishing the introductory price.
Hyundai Motor India launched the Ioniq-5 during the Auto Expo in the Indian electric car market in January. During this, Bollywood star Shah Rukh Khan was also present. At the launch, the company had fixed its introductory ex-showroom price of Rs 44.95 lakh.
Ionic-5 is an electric car that comes with many features. Its ground clearance is 163 mm compared to other company cars. Also, it can run up to 631 kilometers in full charge. It can accelerate from zero to 100 km in just 7.6 seconds. It can be charged from 10 to 80 percent in just 18 minutes. The car’s motor gets 217 PS of power and 350 Newton meters of torque. It gets a 12.3-inch touchscreen system. Along with this, many features like column type shift by wire, VESS, EPB, smart tailgate, heated outside mirrors with LED turn indicators, ADAS with 21 safety features, and BlueLink technology of Hyundai are available in it.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be