Hyundai is preparing to bring a new version of its Grand i10 Nios. It has recently been seen during testing in India. Earlier, the car was spotted testing in South Korea and has been spotted in Chennai, India. The Grand i10 Nios competes with cars like Tata Tigor, Maruti Swift, Tata Punch and Renault Triber in the market. However, Maruti Swift’s dominance in the segment is hard to shake. i10 already has many good features, but now with the update, it will get a bigger list of features. The Hyundai Grand i10 Nios is expected to be launched in 2023.
Spy shots show that it can get updated LED DRLs, which will be of quad design. The current i10 Nios comes with arrow-shaped LED DRLs. Other features like projector headlamps and fog lamp casing designs can be found as before. There may be some changes in the front grille. The side profile looks largely the same as before. It could also get new alloy wheels, which look sportier than the ones used with the current model. Talking about the rear section, refreshed tail lamps can also be found in it.
The 2023 i10 Nios facelift may get features such as an updated dashboard, new instrument console, updated interior and refreshed upholstery with new design elements. There is also a possibility of giving a big touchscreen in it. However, let us tell you that the i10 Nios already gets the best-n-segment 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system with smartphone connectivity.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be