Hyundai has prepared a plan to refresh the hatchback segment once again. In the coming days, the Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Facelift will knock, which will get many changes in the exterior looks, and the best cabin features will also be seen. This car has been seen in road testing even before launching, while this car has also been seen in road testing around the Chennai plant in India. This upcoming car from Hyundai will compete with the New Maruti Swift car.
The Grand i10 Nios Facelift aims to refresh the design and give better features. The company launched Grand i10 Nios in India 3 years ago. Under the facelift version, users can see attractive and slightly bouncy looks compared to the old model. Latest Car News According to the photo, the company has also made the headlight attractive. Many leaks have come to the fore about this car so far.
Talking about the Grand i10 Nios Facelift features, the updated LED DRL light will be launched in a quad design, while the arrow-shaped LED DRL has been used in the current version. Regarding other features, projector headlamps and fog lamps of the old design will be available in the upcoming model. However, till now, the company has yet to share any official information regarding this.
Will have a sporty look.
If you look at the Grand i10 Nios Facelift’s leaked photo, its side profile will be similar to the current car, while the back side has significantly improved. The tail lamps will also be of a new design.
Will get a new colour.
The Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Facelift has already been spotted in Germany, where the car has been seen in Sky Blue. In such a situation, it was expected that the upcoming version would also be launched in the new colour shade. Hyundai Grand i10 Nios has never been introduced in the blue version in the Indian market, and its current colour shades are White, Silver, Grey, Fairy Red and Aqua Tail.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be