Hyundai Motors has launched the N Line Night Edition (2023 Hyundai Creta N Line Night Edition) of its best-selling SUV Creta, and the initial price of this night edition has been kept at Rs 28.8 lakh. At present, the company will produce its limited unit only, whose number is 900. The company has also added some updates to the engine and features. Hyundai has launched this SUV in the Brazilian market.
2023 Hyundai Creta N Line Night Edition Engine & Transmission
Hyundai Creta N Line Night Edition is powered by a 2.0-liter 4-cylinder naturally aspirated petrol engine producing 157 bhp of peak and 188 Nm of maximum torque. There is also a flex-fuel variant, which generates 167 Bhp and 202 Nm of torque. A 6-speed torque converter automatic gearbox has been provided with this engine, with the help of which the power is transmitted to the front wheels.
2023 Hyundai Creta N Line Night Edition: Safety Features
Advanced driver assistance features like ADAS technology are added to the 2023 Hyundai Creta N Line Night Edition. It has features including adaptive autopilot, available in the Mahindra XUV700, lane assistant, collision warning (with pedestrian, bicycle, and turn detection), and side cameras with automated braking.
2023 Hyundai Creta N Line Night Edition: Design and interiors
The 2023 Hyundai Creta N Line Night Edition looks similar to the Creta N Line 1-litre Turbo and gets a front grille finished in dark chrome, exclusive N-Line bumpers, double exhausts, side skirts, and a spoiler. For the Night Edition, Hyundai has blackened certain body parts and complements the SUV with an LED lighting system and exclusive 18-inch black finish wheels.
The interiors continue with the black theme on the Creta N Line Night Edition and can also be seen on the steering wheel and gear knob. The black color is teamed with red stitching, giving it a sporty look. The SUV gets a ventilated driver seat, digital driver display, driving mode selector, Bose sound system, panoramic sunroof, and an automatic AC and push-button start with an on-site key.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be