Hyundai launched the second generation Creta SUV in March 2020. Since then, this SUV has maintained a stronghold in the market. It is one of the best-selling mid-size SUVs in India. Hyundai recently also launched the Night Edition of this SUV, which will now come in a new avatar soon.
Hyundai’s updated Creta is expected to be introduced at the 2023 Auto Expo. According to a local dealership, the company has stopped the supply of the old model, and now the new model will be delivered to them in March. Hyundai’s new Tucson will externally inspire the new Creta. It will get a new parametric front grille and LED DRL fin shape element. The SUV has boomerang-shaped LED taillights, newly designed 17-inch alloy wheels, and a redesigned tailgate.
The cabin’s layout will remain the same as the current model, but the new Creta can get a new colour scheme. The car will also get a more extensive infotainment system with wireless Apple CarPlay/Android Auto and a fully digital instrument cluster similar to the Alcazar.
The new Creta will be equipped with an Advanced Driver Assistance System, i.e. ADAS. Which includes adaptive cruise control, lane keep assist, rear cross-traffic collision, blind spot monitor, emergency braking to avoid frontal collision and many more.
The 2023 Creta will continue with the existing powertrain options, which include 1.5-litre MPi petrol, 1.5-litre CRDi diesel and 1.4-litre tGDi turbo petrol engines. Also, it will get the option of a 6-speed manual, 6-speed iMT, 6-speed IVT and 7-speed DCT transmission.
According to an estimate, the new Creta will be at least Rs 50,000 more expensive than its current model. This car will compete with Kia Seltos, Maruti Grand Vitara, Toyota Hyrider, Volkswagen Tiguan and Skoda Kushaq.
Skoda’s Kushaq SUV gets two petrol engines, which 1.0 turbo petrol with a power output of 115 PS and a 1.5-litre turbo petrol engine with a 150 PS power output is available. A 6-speed manual gearbox is standard with both engines. At the same time, a 6-speed torque converter is available with the 1.0-litre engine and a 7-speed dual-clutch automatic gearbox with the 1.5-litre engine.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be