South Korean carmaker Hyundai’s compact SUV segment car Creta has the highest sales in the Indian market. Along with this, it is also the company’s most successful car. Recently, Hyundai has updated its car as per the new RDE norms. But the company had to discontinue the most powerful engine in this car due to this. Till now, the option of 1.5-litre petrol, 1.5-litre diesel and 1.4-litre turbo petrol engine was available in this car, but now the company has abolished its turbo petrol engine.
After updating its vehicles as per the new RDE norms, the company has discontinued the 1.4-litre turbo-petrol variant of the Creta. In Creta, this engine produces a maximum power of 138 bhp and a peak torque of 242 Nm. It was the most powerful engine compared to the other two engine options. This engine was offered with a 6-speed manual and a 7-speed DCT gearbox.
Hyundai gave a major update to this SUV this month, in which changes were made according to the new real-time driving emission norms to be implemented from April 2023. Now only two engine options remain in this car, which include a 1.5-litre petrol engine with outputs of 113 Bhp and 143.8 Nm and a 1.5-litre diesel engine with 114 Bhp and 250 Nm of torque.
The company has claimed that this SUV’s petrol and diesel engines are as per RDE norms and that E20 fuel can also be used in them. An integrated starter generator system has been given in the new Hyundai Creta.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be