Hyundai, a South Korean carmaker, has formally unveiled the updated Aura sedan in advance of its official public premiere at the 2023 Auto Show. The Aura sedan, introduced in January 2020, has had its first significant update, receiving minor cosmetic design modifications, new amenities, and increased safety features.
The company has also opened the pre-booking window for the sedan. Customers can pre-book it by visiting the company’s official website or nearest dealership. The company has fixed a token amount of Rs 11,000 for booking this sedan.
Hyundai Motors has yet to announce the price of this Aura facelift, but according to the reports, the company can offer it for Rs. 5.50 lakhs. The starting price of the current Aura is Rs 6.20 lakh.
Hyundai Motors has made a lot of changes to the exterior of this sedan, which includes a redesigned bumper and a new front grille at the front. Newly designed DRLs have been given on the bumper, making this sedan’s front look more sporty. Apart from the front, the company has not made any changes to the side and rear profile of the sedan.
In the Hyundai Aura facelift, the company has added some new features, which include footwell lighting, a 3.5-inch MID, an analogue instrument cluster, automatic headlamps, and C type USB fast charger. Apart from this, the existing features of this sedan, like an 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system with the connectivity of Android Auto and Apple CarPlay, wireless charger, push-button start-stop, auto AC, and cruise control, will also be available.
In Hyundai Aura, the company used to offer 2 airbags earlier, which has been updated to include 4. Apart from this, 6 airbags have been given in the top variant. Also, new safety features like ABS with EBD, hill start assist, tire pressure monitoring system, ESC, ISO fix child seat mounts, and rear parking camera has also been added.
Hyundai Motors has retained the existing engine in the sedan, which is a 1.2-litre petrol engine. This engine generates a power of 83 bhp and a peak torque of 113 Nm. Manual transmission is provided with this engine.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be