Hyundai Motor India on Monday launched the new generation Aura sub-compact sedan. It has received several updates in features, powertrain and technology. The company has kept the ex-showroom price of the new Hyundai Aura Facelift 2023 at Rs 6,29,600. The company has announced that this is the introductory price of the car. That means its prices will increase in future. The company had already started the official booking of the Hyundai Aura 2023. This is the first major update for the Aura since its launch in 2019. The New Hyundai Aura has an attractive modern design and advanced comfort and safety features. With several first and best-in-segment features, the new Hyundai AURA promises to elevate the mobility experience.
The new Hyundai Aura facelift can be booked by paying a token amount of Rs 11,000.
The sedan gets a new black front grille and LED DRLs on the redesigned bumper. Other highlights include 15-inch diamond-cut alloy wheels, chrome finish on the door handles, rear chrome garnish and a rear wing spoiler. There has been no change in the size of the sedan. As before, it measures 3,995 mm in length, 1,680 mm in width and 1,520 mm in height. While its wheelbase length is 2,450 mm.
It is available in 6 single-tone colours: Polar White, Titan Grey, Typhoon Silver, Starry Night (New), Teal Blue and Fairy Red.
According to Hyundai, this compact sedan has more than 30 safety features. Along with this, it gets many first and best-in-segment features. The 5-seater sedan gets 4 airbags (driver, passenger and side airbags) as standard, with 6 airbags as an option. In terms of safety features, the AMT variant gets ESC (Electronic Stability Control), VSM (Vehicle Stability Management) and Hill Start Assist Control (HAC) as standard and as an option in the manual. The Highline also gets a tire pressure monitoring system, automatic headlights and a burglar alarm.
The interiors get a new seat fabric design and pattern with Aura branding, glossy black inserts, leather-wrapped steering wheel and gear knob, chrome finished gear knob and metal finish on parking lever tips, and inner door handles. A new 3.5-inch cluster with MID, Type C USB fast charger and footwell lighting are some of the new features found on the 2023 Hyundai Aura. It also gets a wireless smartphone charger, an 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, voice recognition, Bluetooth connectivity, cruise control, electrically adjustable and foldable ORVMs, a smart key with push button start/stop. You get features.
There has been no change in the performance of the car. Hyundai Aura 2023 gets a 1.2-litre 4-cylinder Kappa petrol engine, which is RDE-compliant and E20 fuel ready. The naturally aspirated petrol engine generates 83 PS of power at 6,000 rpm and 113.8 Nm of peak torque at 4,000 rpm. While on CNG, this engine outputs 69 PS at 6,000 rpm and 95.2 Nm at 4,000 rpm. A 5-speed MT or AMT transmission is available with this engine. While the CNG variant is also available with a 5-speed MT.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be