Hyundai’s new Aura facelift will not have to wait much longer. According to media reports, this sedan facelift will be launched on January 20. The company started booking it on January 9 itself, and interested customers can book it by paying Rs 11,000. At the same time, it is being said that the Hyundai Grand i10 Nios car will also be launched on the same day.
The engine of the new Aura facelift has been given a 1.2-litre petrol engine, capable of generating 83hp power and 113.8Nm peak torque. The petrol engine is expected to be mated to an AMT gearbox for transmission. It is also likely to get the option of a CNG kit. This kit generates 69hp power and 95.2Nm torque. However, the facelift misses out on the turbo-petrol engine.
The upcoming Aura facelift model is expected to feature a 3.5-inch multi-information display (MID) new instrument cluster, which may support Android Auto and Apple CarPlay. There is also the option of Starry Night Shade Cabin, automatic climate control and a wireless charger. Safety features include six airbags, ABS with EBD, ESC and hill hold assist, adjustable rear head restraints, and a tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS) with a speedometer and tachometer.
It is being speculated that the upcoming Hyundai Aura facelift can be brought in between Rs 6 lakh to Rs 9 lakh. However, the exact information will have to wait till its launch. Once launched, it will compete with models like Tata Tigor, Honda Amaze and Maruti Suzuki Dzire.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be