The new SUV will soon be brought to the Indian market by the Japanese car company Honda. The company is preparing for this. Honda has shared some information about this SUV.
Honda Cars India Limited, the company that makes premium cars in India, has started the new year with a glimpse of its upcoming all-new SUV. The company has released the first teaser sketch of the new SUV. The company has also told that this SUV will be premiered in the Indian market in the coming summer.
Honda has done a lot of research for the new SUV in terms of design and performance before bringing the new SUV to the Indian market. The company also conducted a survey for this SUV, after which a product is being finalized. The all-new Honda SUV has been designed at Honda Research and Development Asia Pacific Co. Ltd.
The company issued the sketch. It shows a slight glimpse of the SUV. At first glance, the SUV looks like a mid-size segment SUV. Thin and long DRLs have been given in it. Fog lamps are also provided in the front bumper. Also, its ground clearance is looking very high. The SUV also gets roof rails and the logo on a large grille at the front. Scuff plates are also provided at the bottom. Also, bigger tires and alloys have been added to the SUV. The SUV gets a high-riding bonnet and plastic cladding.
Currently, the company sells cars like sedans, hatchbacks and crossover SUVs in the Indian market. These include the Amaze, Jazz, WRV, City and City e-HEV. New emission norms will be implemented in the country from April 1, after which the company may discontinue diesel variants of its products.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be