Honda Cars India will bring a new SUV to compete with Hyundai Creta and Maruti Brezza in the Indian market. The company has already confirmed two new SUVs for India. This includes a mid-size SUV and a compact SUV. The first will be launched in 2024, while the second will hit showrooms mid-2023.
Upcoming Honda SUVs will be designed on the Amaze platform. One of these will be codenamed PF2, competing with the new Hyundai Creta. Its powertrain could be similar to the new Honda City. At the same time, its length will be about 4.3 meters.
The upcoming Honda SUV will get hybrid technology.
If this new Honda SUV is introduced with the powertrain of the Honda City Hybrid, it will be quite good in terms of mileage. Once launched, it will compete with the Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara and Toyota Urban Cruiser Hybrid SUV. According to reports, Honda plans to bring 6 and 7-seater variants of this upcoming SUV. Its 7-seater version will rival the Hyundai Alcazar.
The upcoming compact SUV from Honda is expected to feature a high-riding stance and rugged styling. Some of its design parts may be similar to the new Honda BR-V. This SUV can be given a 1.2-litre petrol engine like the Honda Amaze compact sedan. Like the mid-size SUV, the new Honda compact SUV could come with hybrid technology.
The company will also bring Honda City Facelift.
According to reports, Honda will also give its popular City sedan a mid-life update. The new Honda City facelift version could be offered with ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistance System), an updated infotainment system, wireless smartphone connectivity and new connected car technology.
Two million units have recently been produced in India by Honda Cars. The company’s Tapukara manufacturing facility has produced its 2 millionth unit, a Honda City sedan. Honda will also revamp its sales network with an estimated 260 crore rupee investment.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be