The updated City sedan is set to launch in India to Honda Motors India. The model will probably start selling in the first week of March 2023, but the exact launch date has yet to be revealed. By making a payment of Rs 21,000 in person or Rs 5,000 online, customers can pre-order the new 2023 Honda City facelift. In reality, the automaker has begun sending the updated edition of the sedan to a few of its chosen dealerships. The new City model range will be offered in a total of nine versions, divided among four trim levels: SV, V, VX, and ZX, according to a recent media report.
Two engines will be available: a 1.5L, 4-cylinder petrol engine and a 1.5L Atkinson cycle with Honda’s e: HEV hybrid technology. The latter can produce 126 bhp and 253 nm of torque, compared to the former’s 121 bhp and 145 nm. A 6-speed manual and a CVT automatic gearbox are available for the petrol engine. The hybrid system will include a prioritised electric-only mode during start/stop conditions and an eCVT transmission.
The City hybrid is claimed to have a fuel efficiency of 26.5 km and a 1,000-kilometer range, while the petrol version claims to have a mileage of 18.4 km. It should be noted that Honda has stopped producing its 1.5L diesel engine in response to the impending RDE (Real Driving Emission) standards. The new V trim will include the petrol-hybrid drivetrain, while the new entry-level SV trim will only be available with a manual transmission.
The 2023 Honda City facelift’s new features include an Advanced Driver Assistance System (ADAS). Safety features offered by the system include adaptive cruise control, lane-keeping assistance, and autonomous emergency braking. The sedan will also have six airbags, a hill start assist, a tyre pressure monitoring system, a vehicle stability aid, a multi-angle rearview camera, an Isofix child mount, and ORVM-mounted lane watch cameras as part of its safety package.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be