The facelifted Honda City is about to arrive in India to Honda Cars India. Media reports show that facelifted Honda City will debut in India in late March or early April. Honda has reportedly started testing the redesigned City. Additionally, the company’s Tapukara manufacturing facility has begun receiving parts for the redesigned mid-size vehicle that will be produced in large quantities.
Honda recently released the first teaser of its upcoming SUV, which will make its global debut during the summer of 2023. The new Honda SUV has been designed at Honda R&D (Research and Development) Asia Pacific.
The fifth generation Honda City was launched in India in July 2020. However, this model was introduced without discontinuing the fourth-generation Honda City. Both models are still sold side by side in the country.
Honda currently sells the City E: HEV (Hybrid), City (5th generation and 4th generation), Amaze, WR-V and Jazz in the Indian market. The company will reportedly stop selling the fifth-generation City diesel, fourth-generation City, WR-V and Jazz before the Real Driving Emission (RDE) norms kick in on April 1.
A facelifted version of the Honda City’s fifth generation will debut. There are two engines available. There are two of these: the 1.5-liter i-DTEC diesel (100PS/200Nm) and the 1.5-liter i-VTEC petrol (121PS/145Nm). The automatic CVT or 6-speed MT transmission that comes with the petrol engine is available. The only transmission choice for the diesel engine is a 6-speed manual transmission; there is no automatic transmission option. The unique feature of the Honda City Facelift is that only gasoline engines will be offered.
The Honda City is priced between Rs 11.87 Lakh to Rs 15.62 Lakh, ex-showroom Delhi. It rivals the likes of Skoda Slavia, Volkswagen Virtus, Hyundai Verna and Maruti Suzuki Ciaz in its segment. The Honda City facelift could be priced slightly higher than the old version.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be