You must have seen the craze of electric vehicles in the Indian automobile industry. Apart from electric scooters and bikes, the demand for electric cars is continuously increasing. Meanwhile, the world’s fastest electric vehicle has arrived in India. It can accelerate from 0 to 100 km/h in just 2 seconds. Let us know the complete details about this electric car.
Italian luxury car manufacturer Automobili Pininfarina has introduced its new all-electric car GT Battista at the Hyderabad E-Motor Show. This electric car will participate in India’s first Formula E Grand Prix. This program will be organized on February 11, 2023. Made in Italy, the GT Batista is officially the fastest car in the world, according to a media report.
What is the Price and Speed of the GT Batista Electric Car?
The price of GT Batista is Rs 18 crores. This car can catch 0-100 kmph in 1.86 seconds and 0-200 kmph in 4.75 seconds. The speciality of this car is that in the case of a deceleration test, Batista can decelerate from 100 kmph to 0 in just 31 meters.
What is the Top Speed, Range and Battery of the GT Batista Electric Car?
Its top speed is 350 kmph. The battery pack has a capacity of 120 kWh and has 6960 lithium-ion cells. The GT Batista has a range of 482 km which is EPA rated.
Gurpratap Boparai, CEO of Europe Business, Mahindra & Mahindra, said, “The Battista truly represents the pinnacle of technology in electric vehicles. The car will make its India debut by participating in the Hyderabad E-Prix circuit.
Paolo Delacha, CEO of Automobili Pininfarina, said, “We are very excited to be a part of the Hyderabad e-motor show. We look forward to establishing a strong collaborative relationship with the Mahindra Group. We will share more exciting new information soon. .”
Hyderabad E-Motor Show
Hyderabad E-Motor Show is being organized on 8-10 February 2023 at Hitex Exhibition Center. In this show, commercial EV manufacturers, energy storage companies, charging infrastructure and EV component manufacturers are presenting their products at the Hyderabad E-Motor Show.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be