All car companies like Tata, Mahindra, Maruti, Jeep, Skoda, Renault, and Hyundai have given new car buyers an excellent opportunity to save.
Let’s have a look at the car discount.
Many car companies in the country have offered significant discounts on buying a new car. Many companies like Maruti, Tata, Hyundai, and Mahindra have issued discount offers. Customers purchasing a new car can save up to Rs 80,000 with the help of these offers. Discount offers include cash discounts, exchange bonuses, and corporate discounts. If you are also planning to buy a new car, then definitely know about these discounts. Through these, the car’s cost will decrease considerably, and several thousand rupees will also be saved.
Skoda has offered total discounts of up to Rs. 55,000 on its lineup. Car buyers can avail of the Skoda Service Care Pack worth Rs 25,000 for 4 years, an exchange bonus of Rs 15,000, and corporate discount/loyalty of Rs 15,000/10,000. This offer will be available on Skoda Kushaq and Skoda Slavia.
Volkswagen is offering an exchange bonus of up to Rs 20,000 on select variants of the Tiguan. While on Volkswagen Virtus, one or the other offer may be available at the dealership level.
You can save up to Rs 40,000 on buying a new Tata car. Tata Motors’ bumper discount offer includes cool cars like Tiago, Nexon, Harrier, and Safari. The company’s discount offers include exchange bonuses and corporate discounts.
Maruti Suzuki offers excellent discounts on Alto, Eeco, S-Presso, Celerio, Swift, WagonR, Brezza, and Dzire. A value of up to Rs 60,000 can be availed on buying a new Maruti car. This includes discounts like cash discounts and exchange bonuses.
Mahindra is also catching up in offering huge discounts. The company has offered benefits of up to Rs 62,000 on the Mahindra XUV300 SUV. In this, a cash discount of Rs 23,000, an exchange bonus of Rs 25,000, free accessories, and a corporate discount of Rs 4,000 have been offered.
Hyundai has also issued a discount of up to Rs. 48,000. New car buyers will get cash discounts, exchange premiums, and corporate discounts. This discount will be available on great cars like Hyundai’s Grand Nios and Aura, i10 Nios, Aura CNG, and Hyundai i20.
Honda Car India has offered a total discount of up to Rs 27,500. You have issued these discounts on Honda Amaze, Jazz, WRV, Honda City, etc. New customers will get these benefits through cash discounts, exchange bonuses, and corporate discounts.
Renault India has offered a discount of up to Rs 50 on Kwid, Triber and Kiger cars. In September, there are savings of up to Rs 35,000 on Kwid, Rs 10,000 on Kiger and up to Rs 50,000 on Triber. This also includes discounts like cash discounts, exchange bonus and corporate discounts.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be