This year, Maruti Suzuki will release three SUVs and one MPV in various market categories. Since the end of 2021, Maruti Suzuki India Limited (MSIL) has been launching new vehicles. Up to 2022, several additional vehicles were introduced after the second-generation Celerio, notably the extensively revised Baleno, the new-generation Brezza, the updated XL6 and Ertiga, the all-new Grand Vitara, and a wider selection of CNG vehicles. Here are the four anticipated Maruti Suzuki vehicles that will go on sale shortly and that MSIL will enter in 2023:
- Maruti Suzuki Fronx:
The Fronx and the five-door Jimny made their debuts at the 2023 Auto Expo, and bookings are already being taken at local retailers and worldwide. The luxury subcompact Baleno serves as the foundation for the small coupe SUV, which uses the Heartect platform. A 1.0-litre three-cylinder combustion engine and a 1.2-litre NA petrol engine will be available for the Fronx, both with conventional and automated gearbox options.
- Maruti Suzuki Jimny:
After the Fronx debuts in March or April 2023, the five-door Maruti Suzuki Jimny will emerge in May. It will have a 1.5-litre four-cylinder K15B moderate combination combustion powertrain and be sold via the Nexa brand of upscale stores. All new vehicles will receive power from a four-speed turbocharger AT or a five-speed conventional transmission connected to it.
- Maruti Suzuki Brezza CNG:
The Brezza CNG, which was previously on display at the 16th Auto Expo, will probably be the initial of these four vehicles to go on sale in the upcoming months. Its 1.5-liter four-cylinder K15C mild-hybrid combustion engine will provide performance, while its CNG-specification version will provide less acceleration and performance.
- Maruti Suzuki C-MPV:
The newly released Toyota Innova Hycross will be rebadged as the next C-segment MPV from Maruti Suzuki. The 2.0-liter NA and 2.0-litre powerful combination combustion engines will be used in it, and it is anticipated to be on sale later this year throughout the holiday period. It will sit underneath the XL6 and be supported by the modular TNGA-C foundation. It will be offered via Nexa dealerships, just as the Fronx and Jimny.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be