Due to the increasing demand for electric vehicles, vehicle manufacturers are engaged in making better electric vehicles. In collaboration with Exponent Energy, commercial vehicle maker Altigreen has recently introduced a new variant of its three-wheeler electric cargo vehicle. The company is claiming 15 minutes for its complete charging.
Altigreen and Exponent started developing fast-charging technology for electric vehicles in August 2022. This partnership has prepared its first vehicle, neEV Tez. In this, Exponent has used a proprietary liquid-cooled battery, which can be charged from 0-100 km in just 15 minutes when charged on E-pump (with 600A current). The company claims this vehicle to be the world’s first fastest-charging vehicle. It has a power range of 85km in the city on a full charge, while it can deliver a power range of up to 98km when going out of town.
Ultigreen has priced its electric three-wheeler cargo vehicle at Rs 3,55,000. Also, the company offers an 8.2kWh battery pack in its new neEV Tez variant. It features Exponent’s proprietary battery manufactured with regular LFP cell chemistry. The company gives a fantastic warranty of five years or 1.56 lakh kilometres on the battery and five years or one lakh kilometres.
The company has designed the NeEV Tez keeping in mind the business owners. So that it can be facilitated, along with this, the company plans to launch 2,000 neEV Tez in Bengaluru in the first phase. For which the company is used in every city where they are used. It is running with the target of installing 100 e-pumps, which the company will start from Bangalore.
Altigreen has designed this three-wheeler cargo electric vehicle keeping the country’s roads and temperature in mind. The company has introduced this cargo EV in three variants (High Deck, Low Deck and Tej).
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be