Hyundai was supposed to unveil the updated Creta at the 2023 Auto Expo, but that didn’t happen. Instead, during the 16th Indian Auto Expo, the Korean manufacturer disclosed the Ioniq 5’s prices and unveiled the Ioniq 6 and Nexo FCEV. Additionally, Hyundai has stated that the Creta facelift won’t be available in our market in 2023.
According to speculations, Hyundai will introduce the facelifted Creta, which is already available in Indonesia. The business has acknowledged that it is creating a whole different approach specifically for the Indian market. This is the primary cause of the new Creta SUV’s delayed introduction to our market.
Regarding the interior and exterior upgrades for the new Creta, Hyundai has not made any announcements. The new Hyundai Creta for India is anticipated to feature a distinctive look and is unlikely to share the front with the Tucson or the facelifted model currently on sale in a few international markets. The new model will have completely new bumpers, a new front grille, new taillamps, and a new set of alloy wheels. A brand-new digital instrument panel, a 360-degree camera with blind spot monitoring, and new seat upholstery are anticipated to be included in the India-spec vehicle.
Hyundai has previously stated that it will include ADAS technology in most of the current products available in our market. ADAS characteristics will also be included in the next Hyundai Verna. Advanced driver assistance systems, including adaptive cruise control, automatic emergency braking, forward collision avoidance, blind spot monitoring, lane assist, and others, will also be available on the 2019 Hyundai Creta.
Instead of the current 1.4-litre turbo engine, the new Hyundai Creta will get a new 1.5-litre 4-cylinder turbocharged petrol engine. A mild hybrid arrangement could be added to this engine for improved fuel efficiency. The new engine has a power output of 160PS and a torque output of 260Nm. As the most potent engine in its category, it will surpass the 150PS, 1.5L turbo-petrol engine from the VW Group. A 6-speed manual and a dual-clutch transmission can be available with this engine.
115 horsepower 1.5L normally aspirated gasoline and 115 bhp 1.5L turbo diesel engines will also be available. All three engines will meet the BSVI Stage 2 emission standards when they are implemented in April 2023.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be