For some versions, the duration for Tata automobiles is as long as 26 weeks. With a wide selection of attractive, well-built, cosy, and feature-rich vehicles, Tata Motors is nowadays one among the effectively automakers in the Indian business. All of the vehicles are in significant desire, and the existing awaiting time for Tata cars in India is up to 26 weeks. First, dependent on the type you choose, the Tata Altroz has a registration time that can last up to 10 weeks. The longest holding duration will be experienced by those choosing a diesel engine, while the conventional petrol models have a waiting time of about 3 to 5 weeks.
And from the other hand, there is a 3 to 5 week wait time for the Tata Harrier and Tata Safari, and only diesel engine alternatives are available. Either the conventional and automated variants have the same awaiting duration.
While the Nexon MT versions have a timeframe of roughly 8 to 10 weeks, the Nexon AMT equivalents have one of 16 to 20 weeks. For those who are curious, the awaiting times are the same for the gasoline and diesel versions.
The Tata Punch comes in a variety of trim levels and is one of the highest grossing vehicles under Rs 10 lakh. Depending on the variant you choose, the due duration for the Punch’s gasoline conventional editions ranges from 3 to 26 weeks, while it is 6 to 12 weeks for the AMT versions. The timeframe for the Tata Tiago in India is 3 to 20 weeks for conventional variations, and it is up to 14 weeks for AMT models of the vehicle.
One of the top competitors to vehicles like the Maruti Dzire is the Tata Tigor, which has a timeframe of 6 to 8 weeks for those choosing the petrol conventional type and 12 to 14 weeks for those choosing the AMT. The holding duration for the CNG equivalents is six to eight weeks.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be