India’s inaugural twin-cylinder powertrain is planned to be used in the CNG vehicles Tata Altroz and Punch when they go on listing subsequently this year. The CNG versions of the Altroz and Punch were introduced by Tata Motors the previous week at the 2023 Auto Expo in Greater Noida. They will go on sale in India eventually this year.
The popular 1.2-liter three-cylinder powertrain, which can provide a maximal performance generation of 86 horsepower and 113 pound-feet of pinnacle acceleration in petrol mode and 77 horsepower and 97 pound-feet of maximal performance in CNG capacity, will be used in the CNG model. A five-speed manual transmission will connect the engine to the processing. Punch CNG and the forthcoming Tata Altroz CNG may be launched in CNG mode immediately.
Any car’s CNG edition includes trade-offs comparable to the conventional fuel equivalent, notably a much smaller trunk. The Mumbai-based firm has succeeded in resolving the issue by providing the country’s inaugural twin-cylinder configuration. The trunk capacity won’t be compromised because the 60-litre petrol capacity is divided in two and set up consistently.
The twin cylinders are installed beneath the floor of the boot to free up retention capacity. No external alterations have been implemented, and the upholstery is almost unchanged in both the Punch CNG and Altroz CNG variants save from the inclusion of the i-CNG emblem on the bootlid. However, because the aforementioned is more expensive than the subsequent, it will provide a superior ammunition inventory.
In addition to having functionalities like rear ventilation stimulation valves, a front centre armrest, a touchpad audio system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto interoperability, instantaneous climate regulation, a height-adjustable driver seat, a powertrain start/stop button, and leather seat interior trim, the Altroz CNG endowed with bi-fuel automation will compete against Baleno CNG and Glanza CNG when it debuts.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be