When observed from the front, this XUV500 converted to a XUV700 appears to be a genuine vehicle; nevertheless, the alterations are most noticeable when examined from the flanks.
Have you reserved a Mahindra XUV700 but already possess a Mahindra XUV500? Is the time you must endure longer than a year? You’re not willing to endure that lengthy for your innovative XUV700, do you? There is alternative option to receive your XUV500 and XUV700 right away. This is not a unique exchanging plan by Mahindra, though. Yet a shoddy effort.
One that is persuasive sufficient, as this proprietor beneath illustrates. According to Saurabh.kmph and Nashik Exotics, a Nashik-based XUV500 enthusiast is modifying his vehicle to resemble the XUV700. It was a simpler process than this to convert Tata Aria, the major rival of the XUV500, to Hexa. Let’s look at it.
Upgraded From XUV500 To XUV700
The Tata Hexa, which debuted in 2017, was essentially the identical vehicle as the Aria. Few alterations were made to the frontal and posterior bumpers, headlamps, taillights, bonnet, and other exterior features. So, converting an Aria to a Hexa was rather simple. This is so so even though the headlamps needed some fixing and fiddling, whereas the appearance of both Aria and Hexa was identical and it was merely bolt-on parts.
It takes a lot of work to convert a XUV500 to a XUV700. Considering the XUV500 and XUV700 are entirely distinct automobiles, we state this. Yes. A customised XUV500 skateboarding serves as the skateboard’s foundation. However, when the XUV700 was designed, every individual squared inch of the XUV500’s body was altered. this was advantageous.
If we compare an image of the XUV500 and XUV700 beside each other, we can see that the XUV700’s basic outlines, as well as all the lines and shapes, are noticeably dissimilar. As a result, the paneling margins and bumper borders won’t match, making the work much harder. In jobs like these, the modder’s talent is the determining aspect since he must fix the panels so that they line and look good together.
Entire Front Shift, LED Headlights
This Nashik developer turned his XUV500 into a XUV700 with original equipment manufacturer Mahindra components. When viewed from the front, this appears legitimate and may pass for the real thing to inexperienced sight. The 1890 mm width of the XUV500 and XUV700 makes it easier to layout the front and headlamps. Due to its long list of high-tech amenities, the Mahindra XUV700 is one of the most popular SUVs in India. Due to the absurdly long wait times for XUV700, users may resort to hacking work like this. Or by pretending to own a XUV700 for a fairly small price.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be