A new electric car can soon be launched in the Indian market by the French car company Citroën. The company has given this information. A lot of work has been done by the company on the cost of the car as well as what capacity battery will be given in it. We are providing its information in this news.
The first electric car will come.
The market for electric vehicles is continuously growing in India. Many companies are constantly introducing EVs. In this sequence, preparations are now being made by the French car company Citroën to present the first electric car in the Indian market. According to the company, the car can be introduced early next year.
Know about battery
According to the information, the company can provide a 30.2 kWh battery in C3EV. It may contain LFP cells. An AC charger of 3.3 kW can also be given in the car. Latest car News Apart from this, the car will also support fast charging. If a battery of this capacity is given in the car, it will give a better range than Tata’s Tiago in the Indian market. The company offers a 24KWH battery in Tiago, which offers a range of 315 km of Tiago MIDC on a single charge.
The biggest challenge for the company will be regarding the cost of the car. According to the information, the company is working a lot on this. The electric C3 is expected to be around Rs 10 lakh. The ex-showroom price of its petrol variant starts from Rs 5.88 lakh. At the same time, the ex-showroom price of its top variant is Rs 6.80 lakh.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be