The French automaker’s electric hatchback Citroen e-C3 will debut in India in 2023. An updated spy photo has made the interior of the model public before it hits the market. The electric C3’s interior design and characteristics are identical to the ICE-powered model’s. The keyless entry and automated climate control are not features of the spotted model. The traditional gear lever has taken the role of the toggle switch. The EV has an ECO mode as well.
There are two trim levels for the Citroen C3 with a gasoline engine: Live and Feel. The Live version includes features such as a digital instrument panel, front power windows that the driver can operate with a single touch, an air conditioner, and dual airbags. The Feel trim is the only one that offers features such as a 10.2-inch touchscreen infotainment system with wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto connectivity, 4 speakers, steering mounted controls, remote locking, tilt adjustable steering, speed sensitive auto door lock, and roof rails.
The Citroen e-LFP C3’s (Lithium Iron Phosphate) cells will be purchased from Svolt Energy; the French automaker has already disclosed. The electric hatchback will have a 30.2kWh battery pack and an electric motor with 84 horsepower and 143 Nm of torque. The EV should have a range of 200–250 kilometres on a full charge.
The new Citroen electric vehicle, when it is released, will compete with the Tata Tiago EV, which is available with a 19.2kWh and a 24kWh battery pack. The latter boasts a 315-kilometre range, while the former delivers a 250-kilometre range. With the Tiago EV, Tata offers three charging options: a basic 3.3kW home charger, a 7.2kWh AC fast charger, and a 50kW DC fast charger. Priced between Rs. 8.49 lakh and Rs. 11.79 lakh, the vehicle is available in XE, XT, XZ+, and XZ+ Tech Lux trims (all ex-showroom).
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be