The country’s biggest motor show, Auto Expo, will be held in January 2023. The first glimpse of many electric vehicles will be seen in this show. Due to the increase in demand for electric versions of cars and two-wheelers, companies making EVs have started taking more interest in them. Currently, the demand for both electric cars and electric two-wheeler has increased. In such a situation, in which new electric cars will be introduced in the country in the coming days, information about them has been given here.
In January 2023, Citroën’s eC3 model may arrive. The price of this EV is expected to be between Rs 10 lakh to Rs 12 lakh. The electric version of the Citroën eC3 will look very similar to the Citroën C3 car. The electric version eC3 car will have a charging port on the front fender. It will get a drive controller in place of the gear lever. The upcoming car from Citroën is expected to get more features than the C3, which include many new features like cruise control, automatic climate control, rear wiper and washer. Citroën’s latest electric car can also get a 3.3kW onboard AC charger. CCS2 fast charging support can be found in the newest car.
Audi (Audi Q8 e-tron)
In the new year, the Audi Q8 e-Tron car will arrive a few days later instead of months earlier. The price of this car is expected to be between Rs 1.05 crore to Rs 1.25 crore. According to the claim, the Audi Q8 e-Tron car will range 505-600 km on a single charge. One can get the option to choose two types of batteries, 89kW and 104kWh, in this car. In terms of design, the electric version of Audi will be very similar to its current model. However, there will be slight changes in the bumper, grille and head and tail lights of the new Audi Q8 e-Tron car.
Hyundai Ioniq 5
Hyundai Ioniq 5 will come in January 2023. The price of this electric car is expected to be Rs 50 lakh. Ioniq 5 will be assembled in India. This will be a special car in Hyundai’s product portfolio. Hyundai Ioniq 5 has been introduced in the global market with two batteries – 58kWh and 77.4kWh. The car coming to the Indian market will have a 72.2kWh battery, due to which power of 217hp and peat torque of 350Nm will be generated. The company claims the Ioniq 5 car will give a range of 631 km (ARAI-claimed) on a single charge.
Mahindra XUV400 will arrive in January 2023. The price of this vehicle is expected to be between Rs. 18 lacks to Rs. 20 lacks. The XUV300 and eXUV300 concepts showcased by Mahindra at the 2020 Auto Expo will be similar to the company’s upcoming Mahindra XUV400. The XUV400 could be slightly different due to the copper-coloured accents and grille updates. Mahindra claims that its electric SUV will have a range of 456 km. Mahindra’s XUV400 SUV will be capable of giving a maximum speed of 150 kilometres per hour. The company claims its SUV can accelerate from 0 to 100 kilometres per hour in 8.3 seconds.
MG Air EV
MG Air EV car can be launched in May 2023. This electric car is expected to be between Rs. 10 lakh and Rs. 12. The company will present MG Air EV with a battery pack of around 20kWh to 25kWh capacity. It is claimed that this car will range from 200 to 300 kilometres on a single charge.
Skoda Enyaq iV
The Skoda Enyaq iV car can be introduced in June-July 2023. The price of this electric car is expected to be around Rs.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be