Eknath Shinde, the chief minister of Maharashtra, has acquired a new government vehicle, a Lexus LX570 SUV. He was seen driving a white Lexus LX570 in Eknath Shinde’s most recent convoys. This is a brand-new component of the chief minister’s entourage. It’s not a work vehicle or a private vehicle. It’s significant to note that Uddhav Thackerey, a former chief minister, used to travel in his own Mercedes-Benz S-Class.
The Lexus LX570 is shown as the minister’s primary car in the most recent footage of his convoy, which belongs to Eknath Shinde. The Lexus LX 570 served as the company’s flagship model. Lexus is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Toyota and produces premium vehicles in Japan. The only model of the flagship Lexus SUV featuring a 5.7-litre naturally aspirated V8 combustion engine and 8-speed automatic transmission was the Lexus LX 570 during its official existence in India. The Lexus LX was also offered in the LX 470d version with a 4.5-litre V8 diesel engine and the same 8-speed automated transmission.
The classic Toyota Land Cruiser was also accessible in India. It will soon return to the market in its brand-new millennium guise as the more opulent and extensively restyled Lexus LX. According to reports, the Lexus LX will only be available in the LX 500d type when it debuts in India in early 2023. This Lexus LX model is propelled by a 3.3-litre twin-turbocharged V6 diesel powerplant that generates 305 horsepower and 700 Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a 10-speed automated transmission. Even the wholly updated Toyota Land Cruiser will arrive in India around the same time, although it will only have a V8 petrol engine.
LC200 Toyota Land Cruiser
A Land Cruiser LC200 often led the procession. The Eknath Shinde entourage includes the white aviator car as well. Numerous leaders in India and other countries favour the Land Cruiser. The enormous SUV is renowned for its dependability and, of course, its appearance on the roadway.
Toyota only sold the Land Cruiser LC200 diesel model in India. A 4.5-litre V8 diesel powerplant with 261 PS of maximal horsepower and 650 Nm of optimum torque powers this Land Cruiser. The turbine uses a 6-speed conventional mechanism to send horsepower to all chassis. It has features including Crawl Control, Multi-Terrain Select, the Toyota A-Trac traction control system, Multi-Terrain Monitor, and more. It is a full-time 4WD system. The Land Cruiser LC200 can cross 700mm of water and is fairly capable.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be