Honda, a Japanese carmaker, has chosen to stop selling its diesel engine in our country. The WR-V and the Jazz hatchback will eventually be removed from the company’s portfolio. Additionally, it’s anticipated that the 4th generation City will be dropped from the catalogue. Honda will exclusively offer the City and the Amaze as variants in our region starting in April 2023. Nevertheless, Honda has stated that it would introduce a brand-new intermediate SUV in the nation by the middle of 2023.
Honda has released a teaser image for its forthcoming intermediate SUV, which is expected to debut in April or May of 2023. Before Diwali, this new SUV is anticipated to be introduced over the holiday period. Additionally, Honda has begun road evaluating the updated City car in India. The upgraded City is anticipated to be on sale in March or April 2023, in anticipation of the April implementation of the new real-driving performance requirements, or BS 6 Stage 2.
The Hyundai Creta, Kia Seltos, MG Astor, Maruti Grand Vitara, VW Taigun, and Toyota Hyryder will all be competitors for the next Honda SUV. According to the preliminary illustration, the forthcoming SUV will borrow stylistic ideas from larger Honda SUVs like the newest CR-V and HR-V. It will feature a windshield resembling a coupe, as we’ve previously observed on the latest HR-V.
According to sources, the upcoming Honda SUV will have the same all-electric architecture and display technology as the upcoming Accord and CR-V. It will probably have a new 12.3-inch multitouch multimedia structure and a 10.2-inch computerised dashboard monitor.
A 1.5-liter i-VTEC gasoline powertrain and a 1.5-liter Atkinson process powertrain with an e: HEV hybrid technology and two electrified generators will propel the new Honda SUV. The City sedan presently comes with these engine choices. The combination model will have one fixed rear derailleur and three propulsion configurations: engine, electric vehicle, and hybrid.
Both the interiors and exterior of the 2018 Honda City renovation will see some visual improvements. It will have updated taillights, redesigned fog lamp housing, larger grille with thick chrome bar, and contemporary alloy wheels. A new entertainment unit featuring wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto is anticipated. A diesel powertrain won’t be available for the upcoming model. It will still be available with the 1.5L NA gasoline and 1.5L gasoline hybrid Atkinson Cycle engines.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be