Tata Altroz, which cost about 50,000 and had such fantastic features and a 5-star safety certification, brought home a killer look. Today, we will discuss the Tata Altroz, a well-liked hatchback with a 5-star safety rating and a reasonable price. Five passengers can fit in the five seats of the automobile. It has seven variations, including XE, XE+, XM+, XT, XZ, XZ(O), and XZ+. It also has Dark Edition versions of some of its varieties. In such a situation, if you also want to buy a hatchback car with good safety, there is a good option regarding mileage, features, and safety.
Specifications of Tata Altroz
Regarding the Tata Altroz’s specifications, the business has provided an 1199 cc engine paired with a 5-speed manual transmission. This engine produces a maximum torque of 113 Nm and 84.88 bhp of power. The same firm asserts that this vehicle achieves 19.33 kilometres per litre on a single litre of gasoline and that ARAI has verified this mileage.
Prices for the base variant of the Tata Altroz range from Rs 6,44,900 to Rs 7,27,449 on the roads. Regarding features, the Tata Altroz has a semi-digital instrument panel, automatic climate control, rear AC vents, ambient lighting, rain-sensing wipers, an adjustable driver seat, a Harman sound system, and a 7.0-inch touchscreen. There are many high-end options available, including a floating touchscreen infotainment system.
One of the safest vehicles in India, it received a 5-star safety rating in the Global NCAP Crash Test (GNCT). Let us know the simple financing option after learning its features and specifications. You may only apply for a loan if your budget allows you to purchase this automobile outright. To help you in this case, we have just brought its EMI calculator, which allows you to purchase such for merely 50,000.
Tata Altroz Finance Plan
Tata Altroz, which cost about 50,000 and had such fantastic features and a 5-star safety certification, brought home a killer look. Prices for the base variant of the Tata Altroz range from Rs 6,44,900 to Rs 7,27,449 on the roads. You should have a budget of Rs 50,000 if you want to purchase a Tata Altroz using a financing option. If you have this money, the bank can lend you Rs 6,77,449 for this car with an interest rate of 9.8% per year, according to the online finance plan.
Please mention that different banks have different interest rates. After the Tata Altroz loan has been approved, you must pay a down payment of at least Rs 50,000 and an EMI of Rs 14,327 per month for the next five years, as determined by the bank. For 50,000, you may purchase a Tata Altroz base model with a 5-star safety certification.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be