BYD has started the deliveries of the new electric SUV ATTO 3 in the Indian market. In this news, we are telling you how many customers the company has delivered this SUV to and how many bookings the company has received so far for this electric SUV. Along with this, we are also giving information about the price and features of the SUV in this news.
ATTO 3 deliveries have started from BYD. The company delivered the SUV to 340 customers in the first batch. The company has started delivering to its customers in many big cities.
BYD introduced the ATTO 3 electric SUV in December 2022 and started booking it from October 11 for Rs 50,000. The company had earlier announced that the ATTO 3 electric SUV deliveries would start from January next year, but it started from the first week of February. The company has received more than two thousand bookings since the booking for this SUV started.
BYD’s ATTO 3 has an ARAI-claimed single charge range of 521 km, and NEDC claimed a single charge range of 480 km. Equipped with an ultra-safe Blade battery and the Born EV Platform (e-Platform 3.0), the ATTO 3 features fast charging from zero to 80 per cent in under 50 minutes. Apart from this, it gets a 60.48 kWh battery, and due to its powerful motor, the SUV takes just 7.3 seconds to accelerate from zero to 100 kilometres per hour.
The ATTO 3 features a panoramic sunroof, 12.8-inch adaptive rotating suspension electronic pad, 360-degree holographic transparent imaging system, NFC card key, vehicle-to-load (VTOL) mobile power station, mobile phone wireless charging, one-touch electric control tailgate from the company. 8-speaker audio system, electric seat adjustment, voice control, LED headlamp, LED rear light, multi-colour gradient ambient lighting, and features like PM 2.5 air filter and CN95 air filter.
Safety of ATTO 3 is one of the safest electric SUVs. For security, it has L2 Advanced Driving Assistance System (ADAS) BYD DiPilot, an SUV coming with an extremely strong steel body structure with 7 airbags. The battery inside passes the nail penetration test, one of the industry’s most rigorous tests for batteries. Even after a 46-ton truck ran over it, the battery was fully operated with no visible leakage or smoke.
The ex-showroom price of BYD’s ATTO 3 electric SUV in Delhi is Rs 33.99 lakh. At the same time, it’s Forest Green Edition has launched during the Auto Expo 2023 at an ex-showroom price of Rs 34.49 lakh.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be